- SHARE our story. Calvert Hall is a special place that has created life-long memories for our dedicated alumni and friends.
- FOLLOW the Hall. You can learn about current happenings at the Hall by liking Calvert Hall on Facebook, following us on Twitter, or joining our LinkedIn, checking in on CHC’s website.
- GIVE to the Hall. Your financial support helps provide opportunities for our students.
You can choose to make a gift to one or more of the following categories:
A Today Gift - Make a gift to support the current year operations.
- The Hall Fund – this fund provides Br. John Kane, president, with the flexibility to support unique opportunities, fund unusual expenses and to be able to respond to special situations.
- Tuition Assistance Fund – gifts to this fund go directly to assist with student financial aid.
- Program Assistance – make a gift to directly support one of the Hall’s outstanding academic, athletic or extracurricular programs.
A Tomorrow Gift – Make a gift which will help to build the Hall’s Endowment.
Gift opportunities in the Endowment program generate dividends which support current operations (Established Funds) and also include a group of scholarships which use donations to support current operations with the goal of building the scholarship to Established Fund status (Emerging Funds). For a list of scholarships and endowments, click HERE.
Named Scholarships and General Endowments - Click here for listing
A Forever Gift
– Consider making a “planned gift” to the Hall as part of your estate planning.
When you make a “planned gift” to the Hall you become a member of the Hall’s 1845 Society. The 1845 Society honors you for providing a legacy for future Hall men. A full description of planned giving opportunities is available HERE.
We greatly appreciate our benefactors who make an annual gift to the Hall.