We offer bus service from the Howard County/Anne Arundel vicinity. This service is provided by American Limousine, which operates out of Glen Burnie, and features (by popular demand) a morning and two afternoon departure options.
The cost is as follows:
• $1,975 for round trip (a student can choose which afternoon bus to take)
• $1,300 for afternoon only (including the option to use either time)
• $975 for morning only
The times/locations will be as follows:
• 6:20 am Columbia Mall (Sears parking lot)
• 6:35 am Mars at Rt. 40 and St. Johns Lane
• 6:50 am Applebee’s - 6505 Baltimore National Pike – Catonsville
• 7:00 am – AMF Bowling Lanes - Pikesville
• 7:25 am Arrive Calvert Hall
Afternoon - Early Pick-up:
• 3:00 pm Depart Calvert Hall
• 3:20 pm – AMF Bowling Lanes - Pikesville
• 3:40 pm Panera/Toys R US - 6600 Baltimore National Pike – Catonsville
• 3:50 pm Sprouts at Rt. 40 & St. Johns Lane
• 4:00 pm Columbia Mall (Sears parking lot)
Afternoon - Late pick-up:
• 5:50 pm Depart Calvert Hall
• 6:10 pm AMF Bowling Lanes - Pikesville
• 6:30 pm Arrive Panera/Toys R US - 6600 Baltimore National Pike
• 6:40 pm Mars at Rt. 40 and St. Johns Lane
• 6:50 pm Columbia Mall (Sears parking lot)
We offer a morning service and two afternoon pickup times on all regular school days. An abbreviated service, morning and one afternoon run, are offered on the Thanksgiving and Christmas Early Dismissal days.
Transportation is not provided on the following days:
● Orientation Days
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 410-825-4266 x185.
Kristopher D. Mitchell
Dean of Students
NOTE: In the event of a Late Opening, the bus will also operate on a 90-minute delay.