• Lunch and a t-shirt. Second time attendees will also receive a gift.
• Overview of the 2018-2019 'Turning Point' and 2019-2020 VEX competition games
• Warm-up activities to meet other students interested in robotics (particularly good for incoming CHC freshmen)
• Discussion of alternative robot design and game strategy
• Practice driving one of CHC’s World class robots
• Overview of robotics programming using ROBOTC
• Meet the 2018-2019 Calvert Hall VEX Team members and observe their robots in action
• Sessions taught by Robotics Coaches Mrs. Renie Brown and Mr. Steve Borror