To make our events successful, WE NEED YOUR HELP! Each event requires dedicated committee members. You can sign up to help with any of the committee's listed below by clicking HERE.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Hospitality Committee Set-up, serve, and clean-up at many school activities such as the Parents' Back to School Night, The Beginning, Honors Convocation, Junior Ring Ceremony, Calvert Hall Open House, Freshman Welcome Night, Grandparent's Day, Sophomore Tie-in Night, and Faculty/Staff Appreciation Days, and more!
- Baked Goods (send in baked goods for hospitality events)
- Magazine Drive (process orders in early October - exact days TBD)
- Bingo Committee (plan bingo fundraiser - October/February)
- Wine Tasting Committee (plan this November fundraiser)
- Deck the Halls Committee (decorate the CHC campus with Christmas trees and decorations)
- Hall Night Long Committee (sell snacks in the dining hall during the school dances; parents are not allowed in the gym itself)
- CHC Create Night
- Casino Royale Committee (plan this March event)
- Senior Banners Committee (Process orders, hang banners in the Dining Hall, take down banners, and organize their distribution to students)
- Post-Prom Committee (provide bus chaperones, registration assistance and prize packages for Post-Prom party after senior prom)
For more information, please contact the Parents' Club at email@example.com.