Calvert Hall Senior Banner Order Form
Class of 2021
Honor your graduate with a personalized banner!
Each banner is customized for your graduate – his name and your personal message on a Cardinal logo background, all for just $35. This will be a keepsake item that you can use for indoor and outdoor graduation parties, he can hang it in his room, or take it with him to college! Feel free to encourage grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc… to send him a message too! Each banner must be ordered on-line separately and messages cannot exceed 45 characters.
Banners are approximately 32”L x 15”H with a grey birds background and red lettering. Banners will be hung for several weeks in May and distributed back to students to keep during graduation practice. ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THE CALVERT HALL WEBSITE and payable by credit card only!
Order deadline is February 20, 2021.
Click Here To Order
Calvert Hall’s Parent’s Club
Grand Raffle $3000.00
Each student is asked to sell these
10 at $5 tickets each.
Ask for more and sell as many as you can. TOP SELLER will get $100
Drawing will be on March 17, 2021
In your packet, you will find one RED ticket. Once you have sold your first 10 yellow tickets, the student may purchase this ONE RED ticket for $5 for a STUDENT ONLY RAFFLE
to win $500. (one chance per student)
Please return all sold tickets and money to Calvert Hall front office by March 10, 2021 ATTN: Stephanie Moore-Grand Raffle.
All checks are to be made out to Calvert Hall College.
Please clearly note students name on return envelope.
Please email Stephanie Moore with any questions or need for more tickets at email@example.com (subject CHC raffle)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTIUNED SUPPORT
Campus EVENTS are currently on HOLD..... more information to come.
To make our events successful, WE NEED YOUR HELP! Each event requires dedicated committee members. You can sign up to help with any of the committee's listed below by clicking HERE.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Hospitality Committee Set-up, serve, and clean-up at many school activities such as: Freshman Orientation/Parent Welcome (late August), Back to School Night (mid-September), "The Beginning"(Freshman pin ceremony mid-September), Junior Ring Ceremony (mid-October), Honors Convocation (mid-October), Open House (early November), Incoming Freshman Class Welcome (mid-February), Sophomore Tie-In (February) Grandparent's Day (April), and Faculty/Staff Appreciation (May)
- Magazine Drive (process orders in early October - exact days TBD. This is a daytime volunteer activity)
- Bingo Committee (plan bingo fundraiser - October/February)
- Wine Tasting Committee (plan this November fundraiser)
- Deck the Halls Committee (decorate the CHC campus late November)
- Hall Night Long Committee (sell snacks in the dining hall during school dances; parents are not allowed in the gym itself)
- Senior Banners Committee (process orders, hang banners in the Dining Hall, take down banners, and organize their distribution to students late April)
- Post-Prom Committee (provide bus chaperones to/from Prom/Dave & Busters, registration assistance and prize packages for Post-Prom party)
For more information or should you have any questions, please contact the Parents' Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.